An inverter is a maintenance free, noise free electronic device that converts 12V DC battery power to 220V AC power. This device will allow all electrical appliances within the inverter power range to be operated from it. This modern electronic device replaces the dinosaur generators.
* Digital microprocessor design
* Output overload alarm and protection system
* Output short circuit alarm and protection system
* High power output at start
* Alarm and protection for low / high battery
* Reverse polarity protection
* Modified sine wave
* Two year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
The Hawkins CPI12035 DC to AC inverter is practically sized for in vehicle and leisure applications for charging your laptop or phones while on hoiday or caping as well as running standard 230Vac lights. The CPI 12035 is modified sine wave inverter and may not be suitable for every kind of load.
Important: Do not use with fluorencent tubes or LED lighting. Please confirm with the manufacturer of the equipment that you want to power that it will not damaged by using a non-sine wave inverter.
Hawkins CPI12035 Specification
Power: 350 watt Nominal Voltage: 12Vdc
Start-up: 800 watt Low Battery Alarm: 10.7Vdc
Voltage: 230Vac High Voltage Alarm: 16Vdc
Regulation: 8% (rms) Efficiency: 90%
Frequency: 50Hz (1%)
Waveform: Modified Sine
Over Teperature >65 deg. centigrade
Dimensions: 70 x 48 x 155
Weight: 0.61 kg