An inverter is a maintenance free, noise free electronic device that converts 12V DC battery power to 220V AC power. This device will allowmostelectrical appliances within the inverter power range to be operated from it. This modern electronic device replaces the dinosaur generators.
* Digital microprocessor design
* Output overload alarm and protection system
* Output short circuit alarm and protection system
* High power output at start
* Alarm and protection for low / high battery
* Reverse polarity protection
* Modified sine wave
* Two year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Important: Do not use with fluorescent tubes or LED lighting. Please confirm with the manufacturer of the equipment that you want to power that it will not be damaged by using a non-sine wave inverter. Applications include camping, portable power for tools, farming, domestic use, field research, holiday resorts, etc.
Hawkins DPI 12100 Specifications:
Power: 1000 watt
Start-up: 2000 watt
Regulation: 8% (rms)
Frequency: 50Hz (1%)
Waveform: Modified Sine
Nominal Voltage: 12V
Low BatteryAlarm: 10.7V
High Voltage Alarm: 16V
Over Teperature >65 deg. centigrade
Dimensions: 152 x 70 x 275
Weight: 2.1 kg